Thursday, May 26, 2011

End of the Year reflection

Now that a whole semester has gone by, the only thing I can really say is that I read a few books in the spring of 2011. Maybe I will change habits and learn to like reading later in life, but for now I still dispise reading, and would rather not do it. When I read Mitch Album's "For One More Day", I was really into it and read the whole thing in less than 2 days. I can say I honestly enjoyed reading it, but it was a one and done thing almost for me. I don't know if it was that I got distracted too easily, or if I never made time for reading, but I know for sure that I didn't meet the quota for pages read. I am able to read for school, that's not to hard for me, but when I'm asked,"What type of book do you think you'd like to read?" I wouldn't know what I wanted to read.
I can say I didn't really like the reading and the blogging (especially the blogging aspect) of the class. Vocab was helpful, as well as SAT prep stuff, but the reading wasn't my favorite, by far.

No comments:

Post a Comment